- Soul Archer Takes no responsibility on your use of this archery equipment.
- Bows are weapons so do not shoot them at people or domestic animals!
- Do not shoot a bow in a public area or in a private area without owner’s consent
- Soul Archer does not accept returns and will not be liable for the misuse of your archery Equipment.
- Do not shoot at hard objects like wood or bricks while in the vicinity, as arrows may break and shards can hit observers or the archer.
- Do not allow children to use the bow unless supervised.
- DO NOT DRY FIRE THE BOW This can cause severe problems to the bow and string which will render the bow useless.
- Keep the bow and arrows in a dry and not damp environment.
- Do not expose to water or other liquids excessively as this can maim the product and render it unusable.
- Keep the bow unstrung if not used as an ornamental piece as this will put too much stress on the limbs and will weaken the power at which the bow will shoot.
- Don’t leave in a car during a hot day as the glues used for the creation of these items may come apart and damage the equipment.
For Any Questions Please Contact Us!